Friday, March 4, 2011

Hair today, gone tomorrow.

Ive been growing my hair out for about 3 years now. Not really on purpose just never got around to cutting it. My hair is pretty thin so when it's long it just looks stringy. When it's short It looks much fuller and healthier.

How long it is. I was to busy looking at what my hair looked like I didn't notice this very un flattering side view. I swear Im not pregnant, just not a good view I guess! haha

And.......Bu Bye!!

You can see more of the color here.

2 comments:

  1. Looks nice Amy know it feels good and will even more when the summer hot weather comes around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great! Inspiring....now if only you were here I amy have the courage! I love the way the bottoms in the front taper in! Really cute!

    ReplyDelete