Friday, March 11, 2011

6 Months

I know these are a Little late but I keep forgetting to post them.

I love this face.

He likes to Gnaw on his thumb every now and then.


Not the cutest pic but you can see those Lil teeth coming In. Ones right there, I'd say any day! The other is a few weeks behind.

This is he's about right now...I want I want I want!! Anything in front of you he tries to reach out and grab. Food, Camera's, Phone, Drinks, everything!


And I just had to throw in this pic. It cracks me up! One eye open the other half closed and his tongue sticking out! HAHA

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures, caught that wink Mom, look out Mom he's flirting and with that smile and those blue eyes he is going to be a charmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I liked the one that you didn't. Am I missing something? Also, we Grandma's don't care if the pictures are late. Just keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete