Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Day 2.

Day 2 was our first full day. We started out early, around 9:30. It was of course the only cold day but warmed up in late afternoon. We still enjoyed it. We got lucky with all our transportation and dint have long lines or had a long wait. We took the cable car down to Market street and did a lil shopping. We had breakfast at Sears Family Restaurant and Lunch at a lil Italian eatery.
Can I just say how much I LOVE cold weather!
A foggy shot of the golden gate,
Hi!
Ready to go.
View from where I was standing.
Hold on!
Mojito's!
Of course I got my fav!
Cable Car turn around.
Love the buildings.
Quick pic before we hop on.
Lombard street view from the cable car,
One day is never enough!
Moms Sundae
Tracey ate my whip cream, haha
Sunset
By the chocolate bins
mmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment