Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Day 3

On Day 3 we got up early and got a bus to Market street. From there we took a super cute street car to the end of market where they have the best lil farmers market. It's a old ferry building that was refurbished in 2001. They have a market Tue&Thur with Saturday being the big one. We walked around and wanted to buy everything! They had tons of fruits and veggies for miles that just looked amazing! After snacking n fruits we decided to go inside and get "breakfast", and of course my Favorite Juice! The girls got a bacon and buttermilk biscuit and I got a chocolate chip one. After that we walked a few blocks up to China Town...But more on that tomorrow!
We got on first so we were lucky to have an empty car.
These lil things were so cute!
The ferry Building.
My mom bought a few bushels.
Beautiful beans!
I would be in heaven having that much lettuce around!
Something I know my husband would drool over.
Inside the market.
Right across from the bay bridge.
Mushrooms anyone?
yay, pressed juicer!
Breakfast
Another view
The 2 of us.
This green juice is to die for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment