Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Kindergarten

Today was Cambria's first day of Kindergarten. We woke up early ( 6:30! )ate breakfast ( her choose was lucky charms, I let it slide )got ready, and took some pics! These are from my phone. Ill download the good ones tomorrow. They let the parents stay for the first 45mins where we did a few task's with them. I wrote her a note, put up a card on how we go to school, wrote down her bday, guessed how many teddy grams are in a jar, and did a hand print picture. She seemed to have fun until I picked her up. She said some of the kids weren't nice to her and her teacher wouldn't do her work for her. Welcome to real life! ha-ha. I know Im mean but she's so used to having us do it all for her that it's going to be a whole new world now. Im hoping tomorrow goes better for her.

1 comment:

  1. Yep idt will be a whole new experience but she will do fine, make friends and do her crafts

    ReplyDelete