Wednesday, December 9, 2009

18 Months old!

I have a 1 1/2 year old? When did that happen? Time has gone by so fast! But let me tell you I have a wild Child on my hands! This girl is NON-STOP! She's even tired out my 10 year old Niece!
~ Love's to babble
~ HATES having her teeth brushed, and I hate having to do It every night!
~ Size 4 Diaper's
~18-24 month clothes, some 12-18 though.
~ Only on 1 Bottle a day now ( bedtime ).
~ Can get off the couch but not on It.
~ 22.5 Lbs
~ 30.5 Inches
~ 25% for everything (Peid Say's she's gonna be more like me and not her 6'3 father)
~ Loves to share her food with you.
~ Loves her Dog more and more each day!
~ "Up" Is her answer for everything!
~ Know's when her bed time is so 7:30 every night she says " bye bye" and heads to the stairs.
Here's her cheesy smile!

She told that paper who's boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment