Saturday, December 5, 2009

Candle Light.

Today was a very busy day. It started out with me taking Cambria to see Santa in the AM at our complex. Later we meet with Jana and she took pic's of us for our Xmas cards. Then later in we went to Disneyland where we meet up with my sister to see my mom sing on Main Street. She does It every year and loves It. Ive only been able to go the last 2 years cause I dont have to work anymore. Her's a few pic's from Disney.

Jon Vought ( aka Angelina Jolies dad ) was the MC.

She was having fun clapping when ever everyone else did.

See my mom, she's the Short I mean small one ( Hey Im just as short I can say that right? )In Green. If I had Photo shop I would circle her for you but Im sure you can find her.

We ran into my mom on the way around. Sorry mom this is the only photo I got of you since you were in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment