Sunday, December 20, 2009

She needs a Big girl chair!

Yesterday before the Xmas party we headed out to take a look at these new house's in Corona. They were very cute, perfect sizes and not that expensive. Only problem is no fireplace and no 2ND floor. Ill miss stairs but I know David hates them. I just don't know If I'm willing to give up a fireplace though! One of the rooms had this Chair we sat her in. She was laughing and smiling to whole time.

She also liked this Lil Table with Chairs.

We also got a cute Lil Ornament from one of the girls on my board.

1 comment:

  1. I love that little chair that Cambria is sitting in! It's pretty cute!
    Don't settle on home features if you don't have to, especially if you are buying. That's the best advice that people have given us while our home was on the market (we are taking it off for the winter though).
    Merry Christmas blog friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete