Wednesday, February 2, 2011

5 Month's.

Baylen turned 5 Months a few days ago. I couldn't pick just 1 pic cause they were all to cute! So here's a few...And stat's to!

~As you can tell he's ALL about putting his toe's in his mouth!
~Likes to be held up in the air.
~Size 1 Diaper's still.
~0-3 month clothes.
~Spit's up a lot! Im not a fan of this.
~Does great with Bottles now.
~Sleeps through the night!
~Takes 3 naps a day and the first one usually last's about 2-3 hours.
~Still 100% Nursing.
~No sign of teeth! I think thats crazy!
~Poops every few days.
~Swaddled when he sleeps.


These things are Yummy!!!

How come we can't be so Flex able!

Sorry I cut your head off!

Can your eyes get any bigger?

4 comments:

  1. OMG he is so cute and growing so fast love the smiles.....guess the toes taste good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the onesie!!!! do you buy one for every month, or is that decal a sticky one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought them on ETSY A while back. There just stickers ands come 12 to a pack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Off to find those! I wanted to do it with london but messed up LOL i'm GOING to do it with the next! LOL

    ReplyDelete