Thursday, February 3, 2011

Off to the Doctor.

Ive been meaning to take the kid's in for a shot but then they got sick so we waited a few weeks. So they both went in today to get 1 each. They weighed Cambria and she was 26Lb's and 33 inches. Im not to sure on the height though cause she was wiggling.Check out her pinky when she drinks, crack's me up!!!

Hi Lil Bro!

After the Doctor we headed over to the Mall to have lunch with Grandma. I made the mistake of downloading "kid friendly" app's on my iPhone. Now she think's it's her toy!

mmmm Lemon!

Have I mentioned how you'd prefer to use BIG people silverware when were out?

3 comments:

  1. She does such a good job eating with the big girl fork. Cute picture Lil Bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. London only will use the big people silverware also! LOL Which works for us since then we don't to travel with special stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I have toddler apps on my Itouch and I swear Ava uses it more then me! I am just glad they are helping her learn stuff though.
    I love that picture of Baylen he looks like is is growing up quickly!

    ReplyDelete