Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

We celebrated Valentines Day by dropping off the kids at David's mom and dad's house. My mom and uncle Chuck also stopped by to visit. We went out to Yen Ching's for Lunch. This place is Super yummy! I LOVE their Sizzling Rice Soup.

We stopped by The CupCakery for a red Velvet Cup cake. Check out the line. We had to settle for a Carrot Cake and a Choc with Strawberry. There was a 1 1/2 hour wait for Red Velvet. Crazy!


My new dress David bought me!

We spent some time walking around DownTown Orange.

Getting these 2 to stay still for a picture Is imposable!! I love Baylen's face! He's like "oh no she's gonna beat me up again"!

There, finally a good one!

And Finally all my Valentines!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine to you 4 cute picture of David and the kids. Like your new dress. 1 1/2 hour wait for Red Velvet cupcakes they have to be good to wait that long and they are good there but not worth that long a wait.

    ReplyDelete