Sunday, August 10, 2014

Knotts Berry farm part 2.

Some more rides in Camp snoopy.
Unfortunately they didn't have the ride loading and unloading thing down very well. Since I was wearing a dress David had to do this ride with her. However the line was at least an hour wait. So Mr. B and I walked around a bit.
They said it was fun though.
They had this bridge that Baylen kept wanting to play on.  We did it like 20 times while waiting.
Look, It's Franklin!!!
Peppermint Patty
Of course Snoopy.
And the when the ride was over we headed back to the character area. Just in time for Woodstock to.
And Franklin again.
They had lil props to pose in.
Comfy?
More rides!
I got suckered in to them all!
We watched a snoopy on Ice show and this Camp snoopy show.
We also bought a Pickle....for ME!
Yet I somehow lost it.
In all it was a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Cute expression an Baylen's face when Cambria has the pickle. I hope that you at least had the first bite. Camp Snoopy looks like fun. Did you have discount tickets? I've seen them from time to time. Just wondering. I think the cousins would enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete