Friday, August 8, 2014

Knotts Berry Farm

Last weekend we went to Knott's Berry Farm. It;s been way over 10 years since David and I last went and the kid's first time. It was somewhat busy but very humid outside. The kids had a blast and loved just about every ride.
Knotts!
Of course we visited the cemetery.
Watching the big kid rides.
Ghost town area
Cambria loved all the people on the benches
Baylen of course wouldn't sit by them
his was probably their favorite ride. A slow moving train.
Cheeeese
Baylen didn't like the cowboys that went through.
I talked them into this
They were fine with it until the end.
They definitely updated the ride.
Had to get my funnel cake.
After lunch we headed over to Camp Snoopy.
I had to ride on most of the rids with them since they were basically all for my height.
Sometimes they love each other.
I didn't think they'd like this ride sine it went up and down but they loved it.
Part 2 to come tomorrow!

1 comment: