Thursday, July 2, 2009

Balboa Island

The last few weeks Ive been wanting to go over to Balboa and walk around. I called Sherri the other day to see If she wanted to meet with me. It was a perfect day, warm but not hot. I think us 4 girls had fun. Click here for the last time Cambria went to Balboa.
"Dowtown" Balboa Island.

We didn't go over to the Newport beach side but It's alot of fun over there too. More Rides and games and a much more crowded beach area.

I know It doesn't look like much but when I was growing up we would rent this beach for a couple summer's. It was a blast!


I think she was having flashbacks of yesterday's swimming and wanted to go back in the water.

Using my Beach Blanket Auntie Tracey gave me.

Sherri and Sarah. She had her wrapped up cause she hadn't put sunscreen on her yet.


Can't leave the Island without a Balboa Bar or Frozen Banana!


I love how Cambria's grabing it with out me knowing...

No comments:

Post a Comment