Thursday, July 30, 2009

First time with Whole Milk..

Today I "tried" to give her milk. It didn't go over very well, but I had a feeling it wouldn't So I had to put an Oz in each one of her formula bottles. Only thing is she WONT drink out of a sippy, just a bottle..Guess she's not ready yet. By the way, like the pool? Ya she bite through that too. The top ring will no longer fill with air. Awww, those teeth!
Ohhhhh, whats this? My water never looks like this!

Hu? I don't know...

Wait, this doesn't taste like my formula...

And that's what she thinks of that...

4 comments:

  1. You might be able to patch the pool. ToysRUS should have a patching kit. If you can't find one I might have one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya Ill have to look into that, dont know where the hold is yet though..

    ReplyDelete
  3. We put Emma on whole milk a little early because she wouldn't drink formula any more. She LOVED it but it was really hard for her to digest (if you know what I mean) so the pediatrician suggested we put her on 2% instead. Keep trying the whole milk and sippy cup - she'll come around soon! As for the pool, just put a big piece of box tape in the general vicinity and you'll be good to go! (That's what we did after Lucy bit through)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww bless her lil soul!!! I just adore her big eyes! And lol @ biting the pool!

    ReplyDelete