Thursday, July 9, 2009

Birthdays...

Happy Birthday Roberta ( David's Mom )!!! I swear at one point the sign said Happy and not Hoppy...

13 Month's Today!!! Whats new?
~ We have a walker. Not only walking but this kid loves to do laps! It so funny! She's still pretty wobbly but she's getting good!
~ Eats 3 jars of food a day.
~ Knows where her nose is when asked.
~ Claps when you say Yay or when she hears it from someone or on TV.
~ Waves goodbye.
~ Dances when you say "dance dance dance" or when she hears music on TV.
~ Likes watching Cartoons in the AM.
~ In 12 month clothes
~ Size 3 Diaper's
~ I put her in her first Ponytail today.


The End.

4 comments:

  1. The ponytail is so cute. I can't wait for Sarah's hair to be long enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this until Friday night. Guess I checked to early on Thursday. Thank you Cambria.
    Love, Grandma Berta

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute ponytail!! Does this mean there are MORE hair accessories coming?

    ReplyDelete