Friday, July 24, 2009

O.C. Fair.

OK, so your about to get bombarded with Pic's! But there were just too many to choose from. Today we out to the Fair. It was a nice day heat wise but the Humidity was killer! Cambria had a great time and wanted to get into everything. What a difference from last year!! I told David to enjoy her now cause next year she's gonna want everything she see's!!


I mean this Is what going to the fair Is all about right?

David had Fish and Chips amd I have fried Potato's with Cheese..


She is SO getting this from me for Xmas!



Checking out the animals. I think she was more Interested in the cages then anything else.


I just got her this sippy the day before and didn't think she was ready for it yet. Needless to say she Loved It!!

I dont think so David...

I LOVE these things and get one every year!

Having some of Mommy's Ice cream..

Fried Smores...I wasn't a fan.

We visited the Farm.

She wanted to walk through all the Veggies..

1 comment:

  1. Hats used to be for style, but now it's for protection. Maybe if you had tilted it toward one side? The green one behind you looked interesting, but no protection. Keep looking.
    Loved the Little Tyke car and the walk in the garden.

    ReplyDelete