Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Swimmg!!

After Cambria's nap today I decided it would be nice to go for a swim.We haven't been over to the Pool since last summer. So we headed over the the pool that's closer to our unit. At first we were in the big pool ( only goes to 5ft ) but when a group of teenage boy's came we headed over to the 1FT kiddie pool. Which I'm glad cause I wanted to take pic's of her but couldn't when we were in the big pool. Only thing with the little one was she could touch the bottom and she kept trying to lean forward. She Loved the water. She was laughing and splashing the whole time. A girl after my own heart!
On our way to the pool!

I love this picture of her, she looks SO big! This was when we got our of the big pool and headed over to the kiddie one.



What a HAM!

I loved swimming with Mommy!

Chlorine did a number on her hair, Look at that Fro and Curls!!!

Later on we headed out to Victoria Garden's for dinner at Corner Bakery.

Apparently she likes Pickles. She even took a huge bite, it freaked me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment