Friday, October 9, 2009

16 Months Old!!

Well first off My Lap top Is broken, yes again! So Im on my Old one which isn't in the best shape either. So since all my recent Vacation pic's are on there Im gonna post some new ones till I get it working again.
Someone got a little Older today! Whats new?
~ Becoming a great eater.
~ Loves, Corn, Pea's, Strawberries, CHEESE, Pasta, Mac and Cheese, Cereal Bars, Yogurt, Banana's.
~ Wonderfully sleeping through the night!
~ She's now got 16 teeth!
~ She got 5 teeth last month!!!
~ Got all 4 Molars
~ Says Up, Hot, Light, Dat ( whats that? )
~ Seriously LOVES that stuffed Dog!!
~ Just started Drinking Milk out of her Sippy Cup.
~ Now Only gets 3 Bottles, Ill get rid of 1 more in about a week.


Today Cheryl and I went to the Scrap booking Convention In Ontario. I brought my Camera but forgot to take pic's. After we went to This huge Scrap booking store IN Ontario as well. Here's a few pic's of Lil Miss Active...
She's a lil Pasty but it was the best shot I could get of her.

See you later!

She wanted to help Cheryl Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment