Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Goodbye Portland, Hello Seattle.

Our last day In Portland. We decided to order room service since we had to leave for the train station in just a few hours.

"Daddy gave me some of his Blueberry Pancakes"

She Loves looking and playing with her self in the Mirror.

I Love this pic, I caught that funny look she does with her nice right at the good moment. Now If It were only clear, ha ha.

Portland Train Station.

On the 3 hour train ride to Seattle Washington! Notice the red cheek's, ya she cut a lot of teeth during our 2 week stay.

As much as I wanted to go to Vancouver to look at houses this is as close as we got. Oh well, maybe next time.

after we got Into our hotel and settled we decided to meander outside to find some place to eat. Well the only thing near by was Bucca Di Beppo, Outback Steakhouse and Hooter's. So Hooters It was! ha ha....Here's baby and I having a drink together.

No comments:

Post a Comment