Saturday, October 17, 2009

More Random Shot's.

So I thought I put up all my random shot's but I found some on my phone last night so I thought I'd add them on.
On the day my mom, Cambria, and I went shopping ( David stayed back in the hotel to watch Football )we had lunch at Gordon Biersch Breweries. This was our "Sampling" of their beers.

I swear this was on another day! After we did our Baseball tour we went across the street to the Pyramid Breweries and had lunch.

Seattle Street Car Map.

Street Car.

Just like yesterdays hotel pic, this is Cambria playing in the lobby.

On our way back from the Underground Tour ( which I have yet to post )we decided to take the underground bus system. This was pretty cool! All underground, It reminded me of the Metro's In Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment