Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pikes Market Place.

I believe we went to Pikes Market on a friday. But we also did a lot of stuff that day so Ill have to break them up Into days.

View at the end of the street.

OK, these flower's were A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!!! And So cheap! Ton's of fresh flowers of all kinds. If I loved in this city I would be down there once a week to get some!

And tons of yummy Fruit everywhere!

Wall to wall people, and It wasn't even a weekend!

The Gum Wall. It's actually kinda cool, In a gross way. There's a Lil Alley and on 1 side It's all gum! Haha...



The Golden Pig...

David found his own Pig..

2 comments:

  1. My friend and I are planning a weekend trip to Seattle and seeing these pictures makes we want to go NOW (except for the gum wall because that was disgusting!) Great pics and I can't believe how much Cambria is growing!

    ReplyDelete