Monday, October 19, 2009

The Zoo

This is the best zoo Ive ever been to. I wish we had this at home. It Is the perfect take your kid to the zoo and wouldn't mind having a season pass kinda place. Cambria had a blast! No nap the whole time we were there, there was way to much to see! They had everything from Tiger,Elk, Sea Otther, Seals, Walrus's, and Ton's of different kinds of fish. A must go to for those in The Area..

The entrance area on the inside..

There was a kid's section that was perfect for Ll kid's. They had a small area that you can walk up to the meerkats. They even had baby ones in there.


Umm, dad I dont want to go in there...

This pic cracks me up!

I wish I had this on the right setting but didn't realize it till later. There was a huge room that was in a circle and had window's all around it. They had ton's of big fish inside..And really big eel I was trying to get a pic of but didn't turn out.

Here Kitty Kitty....

This guy was seriously HUGE! Im not kidding. There were 3 of them

Dork...

This back area was rolling hill's with ton's of Elk, Raindeer, and other large animals..

No comments:

Post a Comment