Tuesday, February 11, 2014

San Francisco

Sorry for the lack of post's but I just got back from a weekend girls trip to San Francisco. I left early Friday morning and drive to Bridget's house. Lisa meet us there. Our first stop was Santa Nella for the Split Pea Anderson's for breakfast. We got in around 2:30. Changed and headed out to the Wharf to walk around and have dinner. It rained the entire weekend. Not here and there and a little but it rained all day and night. Luckily for me I brought my rain boots and defiantly wore them. They saved me! Plus it was windy! Not bad the first day but the 2nd was crazy! None the less we had fun!
First stop!
Breakfast
basically everyday
Perfect golden gate view from our balcony
Alcatraz
yes please!
down at the wharf
at night
Soup's all around!
Bridget and I shared!
Note the umbrella? Ya this happened A LOT!
We got pretty wind blown
After dinner we walked down to the Marina District to a place called the Tipsy Pig for drinks.
Le Menu
Lisa had her first  Moscow Mule
Bridget and I stuck to Stella's.

1 comment: