Sunday, January 15, 2017

RUNDisney's Lightside

The reason I've been MIA is cause I was running...Of course, right? Fridays night I left as soon as David got home and headed to the Disneyland hotel where I spent the night with Bridget and my friend Armando. We checked out the expo, got our bibs, checked into our room and then of course waited forever to get into Trader Sam's for dinner. Bridget and mine's Tradition Before a Disney race. The race started at 5:30AM the next day ( Saturday ) so we got up at 4:30. By the time we all go ready we literally had the next corral pulling up behind us by the time time we got there. We made it in 2 mins before we we set to start. Iy was crazy. None the less I was determined to run the 6 miles in less then an hour. It was an OK race but I felt I could have done better. I came in at 58 min's. The Run was good. Lot's of people of course. They played music along the way. Saw BB8, Storm troopers, Captain Phasma, R2D2 and C3PO, Chewbacca, and a few other's that I didn't see but found out who was there after. Plus lot's of cast members having light saber battle's. Sorry for the blurry pic's, I didn't want to stop to take them so kinda took them along the way. Clearly that didn't work so well. Ha Ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment